- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information
What does My Arch Support do with my data? My Arch Support only collects data to enhance and personally tailor our website to meet your needs. Personal information that is collected allows us to customize website content and generate targeted advertisements based on your particular preferences. Cookies help us distinguish between individual users, tailor fit homepages, control advertisement frequency, and so on. IP addresses help us diagnose server issues and help us administer myarchsupport.com. Without your IP address it would be impossible to keep our services running 24/7, and we want to be here for you around the clock. Every email sent to My Arch Support users is to meet your needs. We offer website updates, inform you of new features, allow you to register for special offers and sweepstakes, newsletters all for your enjoyment. If at any point these emails become annoying or bothersome, simply follow the unsubscribe mechanism in these emails or you can email email@example.com Also note that your email address helps My Arch Support respond to any questions you have posed, issues you have encountered, or complaints made. We require your email address so we may address these issues. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as payment processing, email communications and career fulfillment. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We have a co-branding relationship with our service provider of our career page. The personal information that you enter is owned by My Arch Support. We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- if My Arch Support is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so